ICT Service Delivery Coordinator
Whenever and wherever people in Queensland need us the most, we’re there. That’s how it’s been for almost a century. Join us and help us keep it that way.
The Royal Flying Doctor Service (Queensland Section) (RFDS) www.flyingdoctor.org.au is one of the largest and most comprehensive aeromedical organisations in the world. Using the latest in aviation, medical and communications technology, our Queensland section delivers extensive primary health care and 24-hour aeromedical emergency service, from nine strategic bases to those who live, work and travel throughout the State.
About the Role
An exciting opportunity now exists for two (2) ICT Service Delivery Coordinators to join our internal ICT team and help develop the new in house ITSM capability for the organisation. These are full-time positions based at 5-7 Lobelia Circle, Brisbane International Airport, with occasional after hours on-call work and some travel to RFDS Qld locations intermittently throughout the year.
You will be joining a professional, energised, highly skilled and motivated team that provides friendly and efficient support to all ICT users across multiple sites. Delivering the highest level of customer service for incident management and request fulfilment, as an ICT Service Delivery Coordinator, your main responsibility will be in the effective day-to-day management and provisioning of ICT hardware, software and telecommunications assets in a professional and competent manner.
Your day-to-day duties will include, but not be limited to:
- Providing ICT support and troubleshooting via phone, in person and through the management of tasks in an internally maintained ITSM in line with ITIL processes and internal policies and procedures;
- Developing and maintaining ICT services, determining user requirements and improving organisational use of technology to deliver on varying business needs and beneficial efficient organisational outcomes;
- Overseeing and managing assigned improvement initiatives ensuring appropriate governance, effective change management and communication strategies are employed to develop innovative and reliable solutions and business outcomes; and
- Developing expertise in core business systems and technologies used by the RFDS to enable the provision of First, Second and Third level support to users, developing knowledge articles, automating processes and providing staff training.
To view the full position description, please click here.
Why join us?
In return for your skills, energy and commitment to our mission, we offer you the opportunity to make a real impact. You’ll work every day with people who are passionate about our purpose and proud of their contribution to our iconic organisation.
As a member of the amazing team driving RFDS from behind the scenes, you’ll come to work knowing that your efforts are enabling our work in helping people in Queensland communities. Critically, you’re also helping ensure our organisation is efficient, effective and sustainable now and in the future.
You will also love the variety that comes from working across 4 key organisational pillars - aviation, engineering, clinical and fundraising.
Your contribution will be rewarded with an attractive remuneration circa $70,000 + super, negotiable with skills and experience. You will also have access to generous NFP salary packaging arrangements to increase your take home pay.
Who are we looking for?
To be considered for this position you will hold an ITIL Foundation Certificate and demonstrated experience providing ICT support, help desk or similar services in a structured, yet dynamic environment.
You will have excellent communication skills, with a customer-focused approach and a genuine interest in seeing the results of what you are doing on the ground. You will need to have a good working knowledge of the ITIL framework and IT service management, and be solutions-driven when it comes to troubleshooting and fault finding.
Any formal IT qualifications and/or experience using ServiceNow will be highly regarded.
We are looking for an 'all-rounder' - someone with a good working knowledge across hardware, software and telecommunications (and with an interest in up-skilling across all of these); who is intuitive and loves learning new and improved systems and processes. If you are the type of person who says 'that's not my job' - this is not the role for you.
Most importantly, there are three 'must-haves' that we look for in every one that joins us. We want people who:
- Are passionate about providing the finest care to people in Queensland;
- Go above and beyond to drive a positive, cohesive team culture - helping each other to help others;
- Embrace the challenges our organisation faces - have the motivation to help us thrive in a competitive, commercial, KPI-driven environment
These are fantastic opportunities to work within a diverse and well-loved Australian organisation. If you think you have what it takes to join the RFDS team, don't wait.
Interviewing immediately for the right candidates - Apply Now!
If successful, you must be willing to undergo pre-employment drug and alcohol testing and a criminal history check.
The RFDS is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander People are encouraged to apply.